Saturday, April 2, 2011

Updates for April...


Since we put up an "update" post for the store's "official" blog, we might as well do something similar for it's "unofficial" one right?

As you've heard from me a few times during March some of my recent pieces have been rather frustrating, with several of them requiring me to start from scratch or be otherwise annoyed with my progress or lack thereof...

While I generally almost always have several pieces going on at once at the current moment I've got just under 20 in queue.  Some are for profit, others may be later, and a few here and there are not.

For the sake of not being repetitive I won't list my queue here again, but will recap some of our latest and greatest frustrations...

Been struggling with a shirt, altar cloth, and cross stitch logo.  The first dealt with major pattern/direction confusion, the second with things just not working out based on gauge (finally gave up and opted to just go with what I had), and the last revolves around the lengthiness of which such work takes and a little bit of design issues (trying to decide whether to experiment or not and having to take apart and re do a number of things...)  For the most part all of the issues have been resolved so things should all flow a bit smoother now.  We shall see though.

So happy crafting to you all out there, we'll see you soon!

...sew many things, sew little thyme for ewe and eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment